Registration & Fee Schedule
Pre-Summit Workshop: Monday February 28
|Meet the ARPA-E Project Managers and discuss priorities, submission guidelines, success criteria, etc. This one-day interactive workshop requires a separate registration.||Before Jan 27||On or After Jan 28|
Energy Innovation Summit: March 1-2
|Hear the nation's key players in energy innovation along with a showcase of the nation's revolutionary energy technologies at the two-day Energy Innovation Summit.||Before Jan 27||On or After Jan 28|
|Summit Admission (Corporate)||$895||$1,095|
|Summit Admission (Government/Academic/Start-up*),
A limited number of Summit registrations are available to students for a reduced fee of $350. You must present proof of student status (student ID, copy of current transcript, etc.) upon check-in.
* Start-up is defined as < $5M in revenues, less than 25 employees and under 5 years old.
|Book your hotel room today at the Gaylord National Resort, National Harbor, $209/night. Hotel space is extremely limited - Book your hotel room today!|
NOTE: The NSTI, LLC (Nano Science & Technology Institute) is processing all fee payments for the ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit. You will see this name appear on your credit card statement.
- Summit registration does not include access to the Monday Workshop.
- Cancellation: Cancellations made by February 1, 2011, will be refunded less a $150.00 processing fee. Cancellations after February 1, 2011, are non-refundable.
- Transfers: Attendees may transfer registration to another person at no charge prior to February 11, 2011. After February 11, 2011, no changes may be made.
- Start-up is defined as < $5M in revenues, less than 25 employees and under 5 years old.