ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit
Supporting America’s Breakthrough Energy Innovators
The ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit 2011 will convene the key players in the nation’s energy innovation community to spur the networks that will bring about the next Industrial Revolution in clean energy technologies, in the way the U.S. has led previous revolutions in life sciences and information technology. Participants will include the nation's leading individuals and organizations in energy innovation, including: venture capital investors, technology entrepreneurs, large and small corporations with an interest in clean energy technologies, policymakers from the Administration and Congress, and government officials from the Department of Energy and ARPA-E.
- 2,100 attendees from 49 states, Puerto Rico and 20 countries
- 90 expert speakers and keynote addresses from: Secretary of Energy Steven Chu, former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chairman of Bank of America Chad Holliday, Navy Secretary Ray Mabus and influential members of Congress
- More than 200 transformational technologies and organizations exhibited in the Technology Showcase
- Dynamic pre-conference workshops and networking sessions, where participants were able to meet with ARPA-E Program Directors, global industry leaders and energy technologists
- Partnership announced between ARPA-E and Department of Defense (press release)