Defense Energy Technology Showcase
Showcase your Energy Technologies to U.S. Military and
Energy security and independence are two goals at the heart of the U.S. Military’s investment in clean energy technologies. For the third year in a row, the CTSI Defense Energy Challenge will select the top technologies for presentation at the Asia Pacific Clean Energy Summit. In addition to the challenge winners, top scoring defense energy technology solutions will be on display at the Defense Energy Technology Showcase during the Summit.
Join us in Hawaii September 9-11th for a full three-day program on the Department of Defense clean energy needs.
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- U.S. DOE
How it works:
Your technology/company will be featured at a dedicated showcase and reception before a gathering of U.S. Military commanders and personnel, representing the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S. Air Force, USPACOM and other DOD representatives, who are responsible for identifying and testing the latest clean energy technologies. In addition, your technology/company descriptions and contact information will be included in the Innovation Pipeline Report, delivered to all U.S. Military and DOD representatives attending the Summit.
Defense Energy Technology Showcase Package:
- One (1) full Summit registration
- One (1) 8'×8' showcase space for Monday, September 9th
- One (1) 6' skirted table, carpet & basic signage
- Inclusion in Defense Technology Innovation Pipeline Report
- Company listed in the Summit program guide and on Summit website
➽ If you are interested in participating in the Defense Energy Technology Showcase, please contact Derek Mayer at +1.512.800.9796
2013 Showcasers Included:
- 7AC Technologies, Inc.
- All Power Labs
- Allylix Inc.
- American Vanadium
- Apex Clean Energy, Inc.
- BE-Wind LLC
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Creative Minds Solutions
- Energy Related Devices
- Foundation for the Advancement of Environmental Energy
- Hann-Ocean Energy Pte Ltd
- HEVT LLC
- Honeywell Building Solutions
- Ibis Networks
- Industrial Research Institute of
- INI Power Systems Inc.
- Integrated Power Technology
- INTREPID Robotics, Inc.
- KAIST - Division of Ocean Systems
- M3 Wave
- Makai Ocean Engineering, Inc.
- Modular S
- MSW Power Corporation
- National Renewable Energy Center
- Nextek Power Systems
- Primus Power
- ProtekPark, Inc
- REbound Technology LLC
- SAIC / LEIDOSSchneider Electric
- SEaB Energy Ltd
- Sheetek, Inc.
- SKYPLANNING CO., LTD
- Solar Fuel Corporation
- Solution Dynamics, LLC
- Southern Research Institute
- Sustainable Power Systems LLC
- TM3 Systems, Inc.
- Transformative Wave
- VIASPACE INC.
- Warrior Biojet
- Zincair Power Technologies Inc.
Partners and Supporting Organizations